...my home for all things fic related.

Tides Chp3:

"Remember the tide may come and wash away your sandcastle, but the sand still remains, allowing you to build something new. "

Sunday 7 March 2010

What Am I Doing?


I've had a few questions recently about what I'm doing with regards to updates and now that Tides has finished. So I thought I'd update the blog and let you all know.

Firstly, updates. I will continue to post on FanFiction.net until I'm told otherwise. Many people prefer the ease of FF (myself included). I won't edit the chapter of FF, so the exact same thing will be loaded onto FF & Twilighted - again, unless I'm informed otherwise.
Any one shots I do will go onto FF & TWCS. On the left are links to my profile on all of those websites.

Now onto what the hell I'm doing...Tides has now ended, and thank you all for your reviews. I was amazed to see it hit 8k reviews the day it finished. They were wonderful, and I've saved them all. I will miss those characters as much as you wil, but there will be no more - sorry.
I'm working on the final instalment of Details. The last chapter is based on the above picture - sigh! That should be ready sometime this week, and after that there will be no more, no matter what the outtake shots look like :).
Most of you know I'm hosting a contest with my delicious darling - Elusivekoolaid. We're just over a week into it, and there have already been 9 entries. We are hoping for many more. Check out the entries so far.

Lastly, I am writing a new fic. I have a few chapters done, and ready to go. It's called Catching Spiders. I can't really give away too much, just know that its angsty and not of my usual citrusy flavor- I have Tilt & First Edition for that. Chapter 1 will be uploaded onto FF in the next week or so.
The wonderful RoseArcadia is doing some banners for me, and I will post them here when avaliable.I will also post a teaser before I upload it.

I do hope this ramble answered most questions. If not you can Tweet me, or PM me.

Until next time....

6 comments:

  1. wow bb you are full on energy I am so in awe of you, when do you rest?!!
    I don't think I can explain how much I loved Tides and how fullfilling your ending chapter was for me! HEA at its finest!
    You know how crazy excited I am to read your new story! I am an angst-addict so I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *bows*
    When do you sleep,honey?!
    I am so happy,proud,sad that you finished Tides!!
    I love that fic,and your characters!

    I can't wait to see what will you bring to us in new angsty story!! *woot woot*

    Thank you for everything!!
    *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg omg omg...see your next fic, can you do a new moon spin off...

    Premisis: The Cullens leave Forks and become *wait for it* travelling Encyclopedia salespeople. When Edward knocks on that door in Burnbank, CA is he ready for the brown eyes that already know too much?

    muwahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED the end of Tides, just so you know. Looking forward to reading the new story - I'm a sucker for angst.

    (BTW, I really am working on my Black Balloon story...it's just going to be a bit longer than my usual one-shots. Oh, and super dark...for me, anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, Lambie! I won't let you quit! You can't! I love this Edward & Bella. They make me giddy like a little girl!

    *winks*

    Thanks you for writing part three. I know that I stalked you for it, but after I saw the picture, my first thought was of you story.

    You give good story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you say there will be no more details no matter what other pictures come out. You know that isn't true - if there was something amazing and different you wouldn't be able to resist. Either that or you wouldn't be able to refuse the clamor for a sequel...

    Love you babe.

    ReplyDelete