...my home for all things fic related.

Tides Chp3:

"Remember the tide may come and wash away your sandcastle, but the sand still remains, allowing you to build something new. "

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Catching Spiders...




Hello!

I promised a teaser of the new fic before I rolled it out... so here you go:

Catching Spiders.

I thought love was supposed to make you happy.
I thought love was supposed heal and turn you into a better person.
What I thought was wrong.
I'd been in love with Edward Masen for most of my life, but all it gave me was heartache and a new prescription for antidepressants.
I wish I could say that I was joking, but every time Edward called; every time he got me involved in his level of shit, I was left a sobbing mess, longing for only one thing.
For him to see me.



....As I warned... it's angsty.

Thank you
xxx

11 comments:

  1. oh Stacey what are you doing to meeeee? I'm gonna cry a lot with this fic, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic bb! This has me intrigued and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lordie. I'm nervous. But VERRY excited about this! Bring on the pain! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sweetie... I can't wait!!!
    I already see it will be angsty. and awesome!!!!

    *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't wait! I love me some angst ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Excited, I have missed Lambie angst ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're trying to kill me, AGAIN, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this! I am so intrigued. ;)

    ReplyDelete