...my home for all things fic related.

Tides Chp3:

"Remember the tide may come and wash away your sandcastle, but the sand still remains, allowing you to build something new. "

Sunday 28 March 2010

UPDATE...



WRECKAGE...

OK, I've been asked about this fic a lot recently, so I thought I'd explain what the hell I'm doing with it.
Wreckage was my first fic, and pretty much the first full length story I ever wrote. A couple of months ago I decided to reread it and was wincing all the way through. My style has altered a lot since that first one, and I honestly don't think I did the story justice. I was very attached to that fic- it's my first born, but it could have been better.
So I decided to pull it and rewrite it.
The basic story will remain, but I wanted to do more with it and thats what I'm doing now.
The first two chapters will be uploaded back on FF.net and TWCS soon. There will be no time frame for chapters, just as and when they're ready. This is because some chapters will need more care than others.
I do hope you read them, even if you read Wreckage the first time, because there will be significant changes.
Thank you!

On another note....the contest I'm a part of is hitting the last week of submissions. The Black Balloon Contest has over 40 entries now and I'm so excited to see the last few come in. Only 20 will go to the public vote, which starts on the 9th. I will list the 20 on here and also tweet the finalist!
Good Luck to all that have entered.

Lastly...I'm always on the look out for angsty fics. I like a dark, torture Edward, but I'm always amazed at how difficult it is to find a good one. So, if you all have any recci's I'd love to take a look at them....please?
Tweet me, or pm me over on FF.net.

....until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Loved Wreckward, I look forward to anything you do with him!

    ReplyDelete