...my home for all things fic related.

Tides Chp3:

"Remember the tide may come and wash away your sandcastle, but the sand still remains, allowing you to build something new. "

Saturday 6 February 2010

Well Hi!


Ok... I've finally done it! I decided it would be easier all around if I had a home for all my fics, teasers, general ramblings etc....and to celebrate the opening of my blog and first post, up there's some swoonworthy material.

...So here I am.

My first post makes me giddy. I've been nominated for 4 Golden Lemon awards; one each for First Edition and Tilt, and two for Landscapes. I'm thrilled.

Voting can be done here: Voting

Thanks to Kassiah & Bsmog for setting these awards up.

I'll be putting teasers on here, and they will be in adddition to the ones I place on Twilighted. I'm also putting a list of the fics I'm reading right now, because I get asked that a lot.

Let me know if you want me to include anything else!

4 comments:

  1. hope it's ok...I think I licked your blog. w00t!

    FIRST btw. bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm so happy you finally made your blog bb! That way I can come and read your thoughts and posts! really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi bb, somewhere new to hang out - cool.

    ReplyDelete