...my home for all things fic related.

Tides Chp3:

"Remember the tide may come and wash away your sandcastle, but the sand still remains, allowing you to build something new. "

Sunday 14 February 2010

Goodies & Baddies


Where do I start?

Well good news first. I've won 2 Golden Lemons!!

1: For Best Cockblock (First Edition)
2: For Most creative or Original (Landscapes)

So, THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me.

I'm currently writing a one shot based on the pictures from the Details shoot. It started with a Twitter conversation between RaeCullen and a few others, and will probably be posted on here in the next week. I'll Tweet when its avaliable.

Lastly, and it's the "no so good" news, I won't be updating for a couple of weeks. I'm in the process of uploading Tides, Tilt and First Edition onto Twilighted.
I'm sure you're all aware of the shitty little issues with FF.net at the moment, and to be safe and make sure my fics don't disappear I needed a safe place to post.
Again, I'll tweet when they're avalible on Twilighted. Until that time, I'm sure my lemony little one shot will keep you all smiling!

MUAH xxx

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations bb on the awards! Of course I voted for them will all my heart,they deserve all the recognition they can get!
    I'm so excited to read the one-shot you've been preparing, since it has to do with the Details photoshoot, I bet it is going to leave me breathless!!
    Do not worry about the updates, we'll support you all the way wherever you take your stories, I'm just glad that you're not letting this whole process affect you badly,it's really not worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Awards!! You totally deserved them. Are you also uploading to TWCS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm so excited about that o/s I can hardly contain myself. Thank you thank you thank you for writing it! When I orifinally suggested it, I had no idea you'd actually agree!! I can't wait to see it.

    Congrats on the awards. They are totally deserved. You're such a talented writer.

    Oh - meant to ask you, are you not uploading the rest of your fics onto TWCS then? Or are you having them in both Twi'd and TWCS? I'm sorry the crazy FFn fuckery is effecting you as well. I'm glad you have great spirits about it! We'll follow you whereever you go!

    MUAH!

    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this blog very much! Congratulations on your awards, no one deserves them more than you. Please keep me posted as where your stories are, because I can't live without them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your lemony winnings, doll. So very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Golden Lemons!!!
    Of course we will be here waiting for you, not going anywhere. Can't wait for your o/s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the award! Well deserved!! Can't wait for your one-shot. However, am probably a little perturbed as I don't know if I can follow you on Twilighted. I have tried, several times, to log on to my account on the site, but it is a total fail. AND the password that they provided doesn't even work!!! anyway sorry to vent -- congratulations again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No way take your time and I'm glad your posting on Twilighted. I wished all my favs would do that. I'm just so sad not knowning if I'll be able to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie! Glad you are going to a blog. Yeah, things on FF seem to be really sucking. I kind of hate reading on Twilighted, and it's harder to review...I keep Word open and cut and paste that and then copy to the review block. But, I do understand and support whatever you do. I'll go wherever you decide to post. Hope you had a lovely Lovers Day and I loved the one shot...though you did leave it kind of open?! Love ya! Mwah! marijee

    ReplyDelete