...my home for all things fic related.

Tides Chp3:

"Remember the tide may come and wash away your sandcastle, but the sand still remains, allowing you to build something new. "

Monday 7 June 2010

Dark Possession Teaser

I'm finally going to open the gates and let my Darkward go free again. Chapter two of Dark Possession will be unleashed on Saturday 12th.

I really think chapter one needs to be read before you dive into the new one, because the foundation of the plot is there. It's been a year since it was first published, so please take the time to refresh yourself of the premise.

Until then, here's a couple of teasers:

Photobucket

My toy went limp in my arms, allowing me the luxury of release. I laid her on the mattress and began assessing her body for wounds. I started at her feet, holding her sole in my cold hand and rotating it slowly. After that I worked my way up her legs, not just with my hands, but I licked and smelled the flesh. It was still covered in sweat, a product of her exertion. However, it still excited me.

She still excited me.

Images of what an exquisite creature she would be filled my head, as I circled her hipbones with my finger. She'd no longer be a delicate, fragile little human. Her bones would not break when I fucked her roughly.
She would be as strong as me.


If you like dark please check out the Deviants in the Dark blog I help run. Just press the button on the right.

Thank you xx

1 comment: